Daily journal July 06 2026
How was your 29s?
It is time to be truthful to myself.
Am I happy? Do I feel fulfilled?
I do not have answer. But I feel that there is a block inside me. I did not know what it is from until right at this moment that I am writing today journal. In fact,firstly, it is outcome of state that I have much desires than attempt/actions that I willing to trade-off. Second, I have tried to be covered with the mask of untruth. Always be masked to be good, wise, perfect person, pretend faking than I actually have. I ignore myself, ignore mistakes, and the bad.
Wow, Right now, I understand about art of acceptance that people mention socially. Always be brave to live, to breath, to stand, to speak, to do, to think, to make mistakes, to socialize, to change, to learn, to be..
I learn to believe in myself. Do not shame myself. It is just jouney that I need to experience.
I rather wisely take proper actions than be full of vague imagination. Dream big and make it happen.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Daily Journal – How Were My Twenties?
It is time to be honest with myself.
Am I happy? Do I feel fulfilled?
I don't know the answer yet, but I can feel that something has been holding me back.
I realize there are two reasons.
First, my actions have never matched my ambitions. I want many things, yet I do too little to make them happen. More importantly, I have started to question why I want those things at all. Am I pursuing them because they truly matter to me, or because I am afraid of being seen as ordinary, unsuccessful, or not good enough? Perhaps some of my desires come from fear rather than purpose.
Second, I have been hiding behind a mask. I wanted people to see me as wise, capable, and put together because I was afraid of being judged or looked down on. In trying to protect my image, I stopped being honest with myself. I ignored my flaws, my mistakes, and the parts of me that simply needed acceptance.
Today, I finally understand what acceptance means. It is not about pretending to be perfect. It is about having the courage to be myself—to live honestly, make mistakes, learn, change, and keep moving forward.
From now on, I want to stop chasing an ideal version of myself and start becoming the person I truly want to be—through consistent action, not wishful thinking.
Comments
Post a Comment